If you are planning a trip to Thailand, you might be worried about what you should do and where you should go while in the country. What you did not thought about is the things you should not do in order to have a fun and enjoyable vacation. Here is a list of things you should avoid doing:
- Do not pack a skimpy suitcase. This is very important because on your first trip to Koh Samui, you should have the right things inside your bag. Make sure to take into consideration the country and climate in order to make yourself comfortable while on the trip.
- Do not get so excited about shopping. Some tourists might be overwhelmed by their first trip in a tropical country and would grab the first chance to buy something made by the locals even if it is as big as their suitcase. On the trip home, you’ll be regretting your purchase.
- Being in love with the first beach you visit. If you don’t have a decent beach back home, you might easily fall in love with the first beach you visit in Thailand. While you might find other beaches, you form an unbreakable bond with the first one and it is love. It is best as a traveler, to find the beach that will capture your preference and your heart.
- Do not forget to bring your own sunscreen. If you are thinking that buying sunscreen in Koh Samui will be cheaper then you are wrong. You might be paying twice or thrice for what you can buy cheaper home. Don’t forget to buy enough supply for the entire trip and bring the rest home after.
- Do not focus on one Thai menu. One of the most famous Thai delicacies is Pad Thai and many would be quick to order one at every restaurant they get into. It is best to research the best restaurants in the area and try their specials on the menu.
Do not miss the sunrise. While you might want to sleep in because of your comfortable boutique hotel in Koh Samui, you don’t want to miss the opportunity of seeing the sun rise.